Week 6 Prompt





Bridgerton became Netflix’s biggest viewership numbers when it premiered at the end of 2020, we have seen a whole host of diverse period dramas become popular with television and movie viewers, including Sanditon, Mr. Malcom’s List, and The Buccaneers. With the resurgence of period dramas in the media and its popularity, I would like to host a regency-inspired tea party for patrons. It will give patrons an opportunity to connect with others in our community who enjoy period dramas and to diverse historical romance reads. We could have a few of our staff who read romance attending to offer readers’ advisory and connect with patrons. I have created a list of diverse historical romance reads we could highlight at the event.

Comments

  1. I love that you included a link to a great goodreads list. There were some titles I had never heard of before! I do a holiday tea every year and it is my most attended program by far. My waitlist is always so long! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment